Annual Scholarship for Hospitality MajorsFebruary 14, 2017
Inn-Flow’s cloud-based hospitality accounting software application was designed to manage all facets of hotel operations through a single log-in, allowing for improved profitability and better manageability throughout. Our company values education and helping those in need of scholarship and other forms of support while furthering their education.
In an effort to make school management easier for students and their families, Inn-Flow is pleased to be offering an annual $250 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending, or planning on attending, an accredited United States college or graduate school to study in the field of Hospitality Management or similar majors.
Scholarship Essay Topic
1. In order to apply, applicants must submit a five hundred word essay on one of the following topics:
2. Discuss the role you see software and technology playing in the hotel property of the future.
3. Discuss the current trends affecting the hospitality industry and how you believe the industry should evolve to sustain growth.
4. You are the CEO of your dream hospitality business. Describe your business, including:
- What kind of property is it – franchise/major hotel chain, a private, one-of-a-kind bed and breakfast?
- What makes your business stand out among the other options in the destination?
- How would you provide the best hospitality service in the area?
- How would you incorporate Inn-Flow’s hotel software and other technology into your business?
- Add any other unique detail about your operation.
Out of the pool of applicants, we will choose five finalists. We will then post the five finalists’ essays on our blog and social media.
Scholarship Application Guidelines
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by August 1st in order to apply for Fall semester.
- Applicant is encouraged to use creativity as necessary to make application stand out – explain why you chose the field of Hospitality, what you’re planning on doing with your degree, etc.
- Applicant should include their name, address, phone number, and where they are planning to, or currently attending, school, and for what major.
- Applicant should include a link to at least one of their social accounts (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) so we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
Applications should be emailed to Jillian Shuman, our Educational Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and must be in PDF format.
Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Industry Understanding
- Grammar and Style
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs.
For more information on Inn-Flow, please don’t hesitate to contact us.