Inn-Flow’s commitment to excellence in the hospitality industry continues to shine. Following our recent accolades in the 2024 HotelTechAwards, where we secured two finalist positions and a third place in Accounting and Labor software categories for hotels, we find ourselves reflecting on a foundational milestone that set the stage for these accolades.
Earlier last year, we were honored with Hotel Tech Report’s Level II Global Customer Support Certification (GCSC), a testament to our unwavering dedication to the success of our customers. This certification, a significant mark of distinction in the industry, recognizes the substantial investments Inn-Flow has made in tools, processes, and strategies across four pivotal pillars: preemptive support, reactive support, coaching, and customer validation.
Our approach to customer support is more than a protocol, it’s a commitment to real-time, accessible, and effective assistance. The insights from Hotel Tech Report co-founder Adam Hollander aptly capture this commitment:
“Inn-Flow’s support team has placed heavy emphasis on being accessible to their customers at the point of need. While lots of companies offer live chat support, often times this isn’t managed in real time but with Inn-Flow their’s actually is meaning that users who have questions or need help can reach out and talk to a real person instantly which gives them a direct line of communication to the support and success teams which eliminates any bottlenecks and drives clients to be more successful with the product,” Hotel Tech Report co-founder Adam Hollander.
“At Inn-Flow, we firmly believe that exceptional customer support is the cornerstone of our success. We understand that our clients are the heart of our business, and we strive to ensure their needs are met with unwavering dedication and expertise. Our commitment to proactive, personalized support enables us to forge strong partnerships with hotel owners, empowering them to achieve their goals and drive their businesses forward,” said John Erhart, CEO & Founder at Inn-Flow.
GCSC Support Rubric Section I: Pre-Emptive Support
The Pre-Emptive support pillar audits tools and processes the vendor has in place to provide customers with easy access to self-help resources. These self-help resources serve as a basis to offer easy troubleshooting, providing a more intuitive and seamless experience for clients. The following are the rubric items that Hotel Tech Report has verified that Inn-Flow has in place for clients:
- 1.1 Online knowledge base/help center: Vendor offers a searchable help center for customers to easily find answers to common customer questions.
- 2.1 Online training videos: Vendor offers pre-recorded videos that clients can access 24/7 for self-teaching and deeper product knowledge.
- 3.2 Tooltips: Vendor offers helpful tips and hints presented when users hover over buttons and UI elements in the interface. (min of 10 in-app tooltips)
- 4.1 Implementation documentation/roadmap: Vendor offers clients a visual map of the steps, processes and stakeholders upon onboarding to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned to make the implementation process more seamless.
GCSC Support Rubric Section II: Reactive Support
The Reactive Support Pillar assesses the company’s responsiveness to clients and their ability to resolve issues quickly when they arise. The following are the rubric items that Hotel Tech Report has verified that Inn-Flow has in place for clients:
- 1.2 Transparent process: Vendor has opened up their systems to Hotel Tech Report via screen share to verify their tools and processes in place to deliver customer support.
- 1.3 Email support or phone support: Vendor at least one of the traditional methods of customer support channels, email or phone support (additional channels: phone, chat, email)
- 1.4 Local Language Support: Vendor offers support in the languages where they have active clients (English)
- 1.5 Purpose built support and ticket management tool: Vendor utilizes professional customer support software that has functionality to effectively manage support tickets, followup, escalations and analytics.
- 2.2 Live Chat support: Vendor offers website or in-app live chat as an alternative customer support channel.
- 3.5 Feature request tracking: Vendor offers the ability for clients to easily submit feature requests and has a methodology in place for escalating high priority features.
GCSC Support Rubric Section III: Customer Success & Coaching
Software companies prioritize customer happiness and keeping them informed equally. The GCSC Rubric’s third pillar outlines how vendors inform, educate, and train customers for product success. The following are the rubric items that Hotel Tech Report has verified that Inn-Flow has in place for clients:
- 1.7 Customer satisfaction monitoring (ex. NPS surveys, CSAT): Vendor has processes in place to regularly monitor customer satisfaction.
- 2.3 Product updates/changes (release notes/changelog): Vendor offers easily accessible robust documentation of feature updates and product improvements to educate clients on new ways to maximize usage of the product.
- 2.4 Quarterly success check ins: Vendor offers [at least] quarterly customer success check ins to review progress, share best practices and ensure that clients are successful and happy with the product or service.
- 3.6 Performance reporting: Vendor offers reporting and analytics to show clients the value of the product or service.
GCSC Support Rubric Section IV: Customer Validation
The GCSC’s rubric and Hotel Tech Report’s verification of internal tools and processes validate the vendor’s systems. However, the validation of the software success and processes can be validated by the unbiased perspectives of real hotelier customers. This pillar looks at verified client reviews and satisfaction scores to validate that the processes in place are working based. The following are the rubric items that Hotel Tech Report has verified that Inn-Flow has in place for clients:
- 3.7 Public Feedback Validation: Vendor shows exemplary client relationships and is a top performer on Hotel Tech Report with more than 50 verified client reviews.
- 4.12 4.5+ avg. customer support rating: Vendor has outstanding customer support ratings averaging more than 4.5/5 across all client reviews.
- 4.13 Vendor Confidence: The vendor has revealed their private internal customer satisfaction scores to Hotel Tech Report showing high degrees of confidence in their support infrastructure and outcomes which can be a strong indicator of transparency and positive vendor-client relationships.
Based in Cary, North Carolina, Inn-Flow is a hotel-specific software platform designed by hoteliers, for hoteliers. Inn-Flow actively dedicates itself as a company to overcoming industry challenges through innovation and premium services. Our goal is to streamline hotel management by integrating various services into one efficient, comprehensive system.
About the Hotel Tech Report Global Customer Support Certification (GCSC)
Support is one of the most critical aspects of the vendor selection process. Historically there has never been a way to know the quality of a company’s support, until now. Using Hotel Tech Report’s proprietary framework, companies are assessed to provide hoteliers transparency to more easily identify top technology partners.